GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS OF ADDIXIS CONSULTING SL.
1. General comments: Except in case of written agreement, the remittance asked by the customer implies his agreement with these generals’ sales conditions. Thereof, the pursuance of the order implies a full and unreserved involvement of the buyer to these generals’ sales conditions. The conclusion of a sale contract implies the acceptance of these presents’ generals’ conditions, regardless of the arrangements which could appear in the buyer documents.
2. Orders: The sale is juridically considered as perfect and complete from the moment that the customer firms the order, and with his irrevocable agreement. After the signature of the order, no cancellation could be accepted. Every modification or addition of the order is considered as a new order, in terms of conditions and delivery date.
3. Copyright: The customer is the only responsible of intellectual and artistic property rights that he asks us to reproduce. The customer guarantees to us the full rights against any complaint or request of a third party about related rights.
4. Stocking conditions: Our products have to be stocked inside their original packaging, protected from the light, humidity and with a temperature lower than 40º.
5. Complaints: Every complaint has to contain informations about the order, like the conditions of use of the items, the date, the place of the purchase, the serial number and the lot number. No items return will be accepted, and so, no refund or replacement without the agreement of the quality responsible of CONTRALCO. The only responsibility of ADDIXIS CONSULTING S.L. is to replace the products provided by CONTRALCO or accredited providers but is not responsible of damages, injuries or incomes losses. No guarantee could be made in offset print for a specific colour, because the colours could changed a little. Although the four-colours value is identical, the colours displayed on the screen could vary according the type of screen, paper. Dark colours are always become more blade functions of the support. Every misprint which not affects significantly the meaning or the global content of the products, can’t give the right to discounts, payment refusal or free print. The customer give his approbation to the art work or evidences submitted in PDF format. His approbation as considered as a work order and acceptance of the art word and the texts. Every possible complaint has to be sent to us in a maximum of 7 days after the delivery by registered mail.
6. Prices: Our products are invoiced in Euros, according to the current rate in effect at the moment of the order. Except contrary indications in the receipt of the order, the prices of the products correspond to the factory outlet or to the 1990 version of the board of trade incoterm “EX WORKS”. The customer has to take charge of postages, always indicated in pro forma invoice.
7. Supply conditions: Except special agreement, the merchandises will be delivered in time agreed between the two parties, the acceptance day of the order. However, the delay will not lead to a cancellation or any damages. The delivery time is calculated from the moment of reception of the date of payment or the art work validation. The goods delivery is confirmed as soon as the customer confirms and firms the delivery order. The buyer takes the responsibility of the merchandises during the transport. It’s the buyer responsibility to check the good condition of the products, the mistakes, the losses or damages at the delivery and, if necessary, to send a complaint to the carrier within 48 hours. If the products are not complying with the nature and quantities indicated in the delivery order, the customer has to send a registered mail within 7 days after the delivery to ADDIXIS CONSULTING S.L.
8. Payment conditions: Except special condition, the products have to be paid cash by bank transfer. The payment can not be delayed on no account. The customer couldn’t keep any amount due to a delay of the delivery. The customer takes charges of every costs or banking fees.
9. Reserves property, risks: ADDIXIS CONSULTING S.L. expressly reserves ownership of the goods delivered until full payment of the purchase price, interest, costs etc. As a consequence, promissory notes, bill of exchanges, bank drafts are not considered as a payment.
However, the risks are transferred to the buyer at the moment of the delivery. The customer takes the responsibility to protect and conserve the goods and to take out insurances in order to cover damages and losses which could be making to the products.
10. Merchandises return: Neither merchandises return nor any other amount and refund will be accepted without the first agreement of ADDIXIS consulting.
11. Language, law and jurisdiction:
Language: The Spanish language (castellan) of our generals’ sales conditions and our acknowledgement of receipt shall prevail in case of disagreements.
Enforceable law: This text is written in order to be valid, interpreted and executed by the Spanish law.
Jurisdiction: The address choice is made at our head office: In case of protest, whatever the goods delivery place, the tribunal of Madrid has the exclusive ability.
ADDIXIS CONSULTING SL ,ESB84198134 Alfonso XII, nº 8, 28014 Madrid